Waiter / Waitress
- Full time
- Florida, United States
- @CMI Leisure posted 4 months ago
- Posted : January 27, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1099
Job ID 17885
- Career Level Staff
- Experience 1 Year
- Gender Male/Female
- Industry Restaurant
- Qualifications Certificate
You must be fully vaccinated with FDA or WHO approved Covid-19 vaccines, at least 1 year plus passenger cruise ship experience and must be fluent in English. Joining Ticket, Medical and Visas are provided.
The Waiter/ess will provide exemplary customer service to passengers during their dining experience. Responsible for all food and service-related issues within his/her workstation and serves passengers according to the highest standards set by the cruise line. Pleasant personality, fluency in conversational English, hospitable, positive attitude, motivated. Well groomed, follows proper hygienic practices and has a knowledge of USPH standards.
- The Waiter/ess will keep the restaurant and buffet tables clean and maintain the overall look of the outlet to the expected standards.
- Knowledge of western food and basic dietary needs such as gluten free, specific allergies etc.
- Relays food orders to Galley and instructs the assistant waiters on the timely collection / serving of food.
- The Waiter/ess will direct or assist with the serving of the food and beverage as directed to the appropriate tables.
- Should have a basic knowledge of dietary requirements.
- Listens to any complaints that guests may have and address them appropriately.
- Offer the correct condiments to passengers to match their meals and promptly instructs the clearing away of used plates to the assistant waiters.
- The Waiter/ess should engage with the guests in a friendly and polite manner, responding to requests appropriately.
- Must be a team leader.
- Makes sure his/her team keep the service areas clean and tidy at all times and follow restaurant cleaning schedules.
- The Waiter and Waitress will carry out all work safely, efficiently and in accordance with all current safety and company regulations, including the Public Health Policies and Procedures.
- Customer service experience essential.
- English Very Good – Marlins 80.
- At least 1-year experience serving western cuisine.
- Must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated.
Summary: To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you must be friendly and patient with customers, be knowledgeable with the menu you are working with and be a team player with your co-workers. A good Waiter/ess follows the instruction of the managers, listens to customer’s needs and ensures they have a satisfactory dining experience.
- May 8, 2023
Waiter Full time
- April 15, 2022
Asst. Waiter/ess Full time
Bartender Full time
- December 28, 2019
Assistant Waiter Full time