- Full time
- United States
- @Windstar Cruises posted 1 month ago
- Posted : April 20, 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 89
Job ID 20705
- Career Level Staff
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male/Female
- Industry Housekeeping
- Qualifications Certificate
Summary: The GPA Housekeeping is responsible to maintain the cleanliness of all assigned areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work according to the 6 key principles: show well, the right delights, service wow, sails are up, destination engagement and magical moments.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all assigned areas.
- Maintain, in good and clean condition, all equipment and tools used in the performance of duties.
- Obtains appropriate supplies to perform work and restock.
- Baggage handling.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as appropriate or as ordered by the Supervisor Housekeeping.
- Performs and manages other duties as assigned.
- STCW 4 Part Basic Training
- Senior High School Graduate
- PSCRB Certificate
- Valid Seafarers Medical
- Must pass a security background check
- Latest experience must be within the past 2 years
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel to the yachts and extended stay up to 10 months on board is required. Regularly required to sit and stand. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision. Some stress may occur, especially during traveling periods and during periods of daily activities.